You Can't Go Wrong! At Jim Sigel Honda
That’s not just a slogan, it’s what you’ll discover when you come to Jim Sigel. Here are just a few reasons why you really can’t go wrong at Jim Sigel Honda.
- You Can’t Go Wrong buying a new Honda! 2017 continues to bring an abundance of awards for Honda models. To read about more 2017 Honda Model awards visit our awards page here: http://www.jimsigelhonda.com/award-winning-hondas.
- Jim Sigel has been a Honda dealer since 1971. That’s a long time. More importantly to you, that’s a lot of experience.
- Certified and pre-owned vehicles too. And those used vehicles are conveniently located right here at 1601 N.E. 7th Street, along with all our new vehicles. So if you’re not sure if your next vehicle is going to be pre-owned or new, you can compare and look at the same convenient location.
- At Jim Sigel Honda, you’ll save time, money and hassle. How? First, we respect your time. No one wants to waste time, so we will move your shopping experience along at the pace you’re comfortable with. And saving money is easy with special sale prices posted right in the cars. It doesn’t get any easier. And lastly, it’s no hassle. Save that for the big city dealers. At Jim Sigel it’s friendly, easy and hassle-free.
- Full-service collision and paint repair. That’s right we have a body shop too. Proudly spraying eco-friendly water-borne paint, just like the factories use. For little dents or big bangs, tell your insurance company you’re taking your vehicle to Jim Sigel.
- We’re family-owned, family-operated, and we’re in Grants Pass! No big corporation pulling the strings. Our name is on the sign, and we’re here in the dealership. We’ll treat you like family. We’re friendly, not fancy. And we love Grants Pass and the small town atmosphere here. We think you’ll really enjoy the experience of buying and having your vehicle serviced here.
That’s why we say, “You Can’t Go Wrong!” at Jim Sigel.
“Have done business with Jim Sigel for 8 year for 3 reasons: 1. Good product 2. KC in service department 3. Russell Etheridge in sales.”Jon L., Grants Pass
“Coming from Southern California everyone was so excellent, treated me like they knew me. Dan, and especially Scott! Scott introduced me to the service people and they actually turned, made eye contact, waved and acknowledged me. You can’t know how important this was coming from hostile So. Cal. I am very happy with my purchase and I feel I’m supported by your company and staff. As of today, I swear total allegiance to Sigel and will always purchase and use your company!” Kathleen B., Grants Pass
“I appreciate Robin and Cedrick’s patience and calm attitude. They weren’t pushy and implemented excellent customer service. Grant did a thorough job explaining all the paperwork.” Tiffany D Grants Pass
“Great Experience, Great Deal, walking away very happy!” Angie A., Rogue River
“Gordon and Phil were fantastic and made the experience super easy and great!” Rebecca B., Medford
“Jim Sigel is the ONLY place we will every buy a vehicle – They are honest,, friendly and reliable.” Bill & Donna L., Grants Pass
“Thank you very much, very pleased. Thanks JR! Gordon, Grant and the crew were great!” Kenny & Janet S., Grants Pass
“Russell was great! No pressure easy going- will be back! Thank you!” Dawn D., Medford
“Robin is great! Whole reason we came back to purchase a vehicle.”Shane S., Butte Falls
“I had a great overall experience at Jim Sigel. I’m definitely happy with my purchase.”Jessie S., Medford
“Russell Etheridge made my visit and experience buying a car one of the best in my life. As well as Grant the credit guy.” Delorse S., Wolf Creek
“I appreciate all the help and dedication in getting my new car. I am very happy I came here to purchase my new car.” Alonso B., White City
“Every person helping with this purchase was wonderful! They made the car buying experience a pleasure!” Corrin S., Medford
“My sales rep was great and it was a easy and fast process to get through all the paperwork.”Rebecca L., Florence
“Thank you! Everything was wonderful such a positive experience!”Ashley P., Cave Junction
“Our Experience was extremely positive! Cedrick was very helpful. Grant was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.”Marilyn P., Grants Pass
“Fast, efficient! Plus, not pushy at all with all the sales. Great Experience.” Wendy B., Grants Pass
“This was truly a pleasurable experience- Everyone was professional, knowledgeable, and kind. Made a dreaded experience actually awesome.” Julia S., Grants Pass